[IP] RE: Ultra Smart and EzManager Plus

My new Ultra Smart is due in today.  I don't mind accepting this meter for
free because it will be fun to use along with all my Ultra meters.

My thoughts on this though--you still have to enter your BG into the Palm
Pilot in order to use your EzManager program.  So the Ultra Smart is really
just an extra step which you can use to track BG through Lifescan software
instead of EzManager software.  Does this make sense? So I figure that
downloading EzManager plus, doesn't have many advantages over the most recent
version of EzManager.  Frankly, I am planning to download Calorie King into my
Palm because its database is far superior to EzManager's.

Can someone let me know if I am on the right track with this?