Re: [IP] was:any marathon runners with advice

In a message dated 9/19/2003 3:40:09 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> (did not use the lancing device with lancets... just by themselves)

I can't stand the anticipation of the pain thelansing device causes and the
clicking sound.  I have used Just the lancets (no devices) for 20 yrs.  To me,
It hurts less than the "mental anguish" I suffer from the devices.

Julie (please save your cancelled postage stamps. Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
border around the stamps and mail them to:
Mr Maynard Guss 9593 NW 26th Place Sunrise, FL 33322.
Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
www.asap.org My daughter has Chiari, a rare brain disorder)