[IP] MiniMed Response

 I emailed Mr. McCaulley and got a call yesterday from one of his associates. I
explained how I would be taking a cruise the week of Thanksgiving and was
concerned about the water tightness of my MM 511 pump. She told me of a loaner
program that they have, where you could pay $50.00 for the use of a loaner pump,
but they would waive the fee for me. All I need to do is fill out some paperwork
and they will send the loaner pump. Also she offered to send the sports guard
case, free of charge, that would go out today.

 I think they are really trying hard to come up with a solution and to help all
their pumping customers out there. . . . . personal opinion on . . . just my

Kerry Guidry
Type 1
Dxd 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003
MiniMed 511 named Flo

Please post the email address so everyone can address their issues
to the VP.