[IP] Shots suck...

 When my pump bit the dust during the weekend a few months ago, I had a long few
 of injections before I received my new one. I was doing 5-7 injections per day
and I
 had forgotten how much it hurts! I don't know if the generic syringes my
 paid for were just dull or what, but OUCH. Does anyone else think the
Walgreen's or
Kroger brand syringes are not as good as name brand?

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Whose insurance company Anthem BC/BS likes to play games and make her call them