Re: [IP]HOT sensation

This is so weird.  I don't if I were dreaming it, or if it really happened.

I have my infusion set, on my right side, high up above my waist. Usually I
set it more towards the front of my body.  Anyway. I'm laying on my right side
of course applying pressure to the infusion set, then all of sudden, I feel
this burning hot sensation, I wake up, like a big baby in the middle of night,
 about to freak out, as soon as I turned over, the feeling went away, so anyway,
I fell back to sleep.  But I'm telling you the heat was coming from the
infusion set.  Weird.

I don't know if I dreamt it or not. But I'm fine now.