Re: [IP] any marathon runners with advice

actually, I 'had' to do that the other day (pokey was left at home on
kitchen table, but I had spare lancets in the zipper pouch in the meter case

it wasn't too bad, and I didn't really feel it....I figured it is because it
was 'fresh' new and had never been used, sharp !!!! unlike the one in the
poker LOL

the last time I remember doing that without a gadget    the lancets were
MUCH bigger diameter