Re: [IP] Paradigm upgrade 512

I have been using my pump now for 1 day.  The new 512.  It's wonderful.  I
 really love the Bolus Wizard. Plus the fact you can program it to beep sometime
after you bolus so you can be reminded to check your BG, which is great,
because I forget and my doctor always wants to know so how was your sugar 2hrs
 after a meal. I'm like well I can tell you how it was about 31/2 hrs later :).
So it's great, for really tightening down on your personal healthcare.  Also
you can program it to beep according to how many units of insulin are left in
the reservoir, so I programmed my to beep at 6 units, I'll see soon enough if
that was a practical choice.

Take care.