[IP] Islet Transplantation

Can anyone give me an up to date summary of where islet transplantation has
got to and whether there are any hopes that this could now be successfull??

It seems that I've now got to at least consider this after prolonged and
unsuccessful struggles with my bouncing monthly hormones, which even my lovely
pump can't really cope with. Even worse, the menopause looms.......!!!

Thanks for all help