----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>

Hi I was wondering should I be concerned that sometimes, while sleeping my
 hands get tingling feelings, like when your feet fall asleep, I just get up
and
switch positions, I tend to sleep with my arms and hands tucked under my
pillow, and figure I'm the one causing the problem.  Just wondering does
this
happen to anyone else.