[IP] Re: the labor of logging

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:07:40 -0400
From: "Danny Skidmore" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: the labor of logging

Logging just like the other details of Diabetes will get easier with time
and practice.  To make your life easier, you might want to look into using a
PDA.  Animas supplies one with the Diabetic software to take out the
drudgery.  Calorie King supplies a 19,000 item food program for about $
20.00 that tracks cals, carbs, protein and fats.  There are other programs
as well, however I have not used them.  I hope this helps.

software makes entering data about your blood sugars easier, Lifescan sells or
gives away One touch software with the Ulta or Fast Take meter, you need to
buy a cable and then you are ready to go. you can also plug in the insulin
dose and you can plot a graph of insulin/glucose/carbs against time. spot