Re: [IP] re:Sue MNMD

They are calling each person who has contacted MM about the 511 and the
water tight issue.  They are listening to what you have to say and what
you think that MM should do about the problem. They are open to all
suggestions and I would not think anything is off-limits. You may not
get what you want but it doesn't hurt to ask. I was very surprised!!! I
talked to Paul Duval at MM and he was very attentive to what I had to
say and I spoke not only for myself but what I had read other people
were saying and asking. He is going to see about MM hosting a chat to
answer as many questions about this water issue. I hope they do that!!
  To all you Diestronic people out there, I was not trying to step on
any toes. All I did was read the FDA and Diestronic letters posted on
the Diestronic web site.  I made my own conclusions about what it
said!! If I am wrong, I am wrong!!! I believe we need all the pump
companies to be strong to bring about improvements for all of us. This
subject on MM was all about getting MM to do the right thing by its
customers, not trying to run them out of business. That does not serve
any purpose.  I personally said I would contact my state attorney
general if the followup to this problem was not brought up to speed. I
don't think I would personally support a lawsuit but sometimes words
gets people's attention. Minimed has done a 180 on how it is now
handling the problem, so please feel free to contact them about the
concerns you have. Hope this helps.