Re: [IP] Rx labellings

On 9/18/03 5:42 PM, "George" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> You want to make sure
> the period is very readable in the instruction "insert in r.ear"
> Was that a Opthamologist or a Proctologist that wrote that?      ;>)
> George

Or an Otologist even? Or would it be an Audiologist?
DUH, I dunno......!

I'm still 'de-stinking' my poor house and clothes. Been off cigarettes for 3
weeks and six days. My nose is smelling crazy fun now. Washing clothes,
Dryel-ing dry clean garments and washing walls, getting rid of the dang
stench. Trying to freshen leather coats and such now...Great for the BGs.