[IP] Paradigm link

I have worn a minimed 507C for five years and have just attempted to
upgrade to the paradigm 512.  I assumed it would come with the link
and blood glucose meter that is supposed to work with it.  Did
everyone get these with the 512 pump?  I have called Medtronic a few
times and am still waiting for an answer.  Luckily I still have my
507C and supplies.  Lynn Gerber

Do you Yahoo!?