Re: [IP]Should I be concerned

 -- On Thu 09/18, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Thu, 18 Sep
2003 16:53:00 EDTSubject: Re: [IP]Should I be concernedHi I was wondering should
I be concerned that sometimes, while sleeping my hands get tingling feelings,
like when your feet fall asleep, I just get up andswitch positions, I tend to
sleep with my arms and hands tucked under my pillow, and figure I'm the one
causing the problem. Just wondering does this happen to anyone else.
 Happens to me all the time. But I do have carpel tunnel, I also have neuropathy
and that doesn't help matters any. Need to have it checked out by a neurologist.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com