RE: [IP]Should I be concerned

It could be symptoms of carpal tunnel.

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP]Should I be concerned

Hi I was wondering should I be concerned that sometimes, while sleeping my
 hands get tingling feelings, like when your feet fall asleep, I just get up
and
switch positions, I tend to sleep with my arms and hands tucked under my
pillow, and figure I'm the one causing the problem.  Just wondering does
this
happen to anyone else.