Re: [IP] Re: frozen shoulders

I've had a similar issue on and off for a couple of years now.  My Dr
thinks it's bursitis or tendonitis, but doesn't have an official opinion.
I haven't pushed it.   About 3 times a year I have to deal with it, then
it goes away.

I've started taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin in hopes of warding off the next
attack.  2 months and counting since the last one.

-Brent