Re: [IP] Unused medication to donate

Again I am so sorry that I got people so upset.  Please let this and the
WELCHOL thread die.

I do have a few comments, for Judith, thank you for the suggestion to send it
to a free clinic or an underdeveloped country.  I will try to do that.

Secondly, Welchol is illegal in Canada.

Thirdly, Infusion strips and syringe cartridges are protected by law, just as
the Welchol.  In this category is blood testing strips if they were
originally purchased through ANY insurance plan.

Fourth, I already asked his doctor and there was a recent change in the law
and he is not allowed to pass them to anyone so he would not take them.

Again, I am sorry, please let these threads die.  If you want to give me your
advice, suggestions, comments or outright chastising, please do so to me
privately.  Thank you.

Cee Dee