Re: [IP] you get what you pay for?...NOT

> I remember when I bought one of my first new cars, a little Ford Festiva
for $8900 back in 1992.  That thing ran like a top with absolutely no
repairs for over 10 years.  >>>

Oh, no! Don't tell me '92 is considered the *olden days*! hahahaha

To *me* it was only 11 years ago ;-)  I had MANY faulty products even years
and years before that. We had recalls on vehicles before that, and new cars
often were considered not as good as used due to the many repairs they
required and the used had already been repaired. YMMV (~_^)

What's good about the Good Ol' Days? There gone!