Re: Re: [IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

> what can a person do, with meds that are
> not good for septic systems, or the dump and of course they did cost
> anyone know of a place?

Do you have a support group and someone there could use it? How about your
doctor giving it to someone he/she knows is in need? You say they are
unopened, therefore I *pre*sume they are sealed. I would think your dr.
passing them on would be legal and help both you and the recipient.

May all be tickled where it counts most, however not where it will cause
legal problems. ~ Thom Bluemel