Re: [IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

Come on Ryan, nobody is going to go to jail, be fined, or even have
their hand slapped.  Next time you 'extract' your head look at your
infusion sets,  they say RX only, and they are traded, sold , given away
almost daily.  there are busses going across the border to Canada and
Mexico several times a day , 'to import drugs into the US'   Just
guessing, I bet that there is nobody, except for a few weird ones that
haven't Broken the Law by giving meds, supplies etc to someone .who
could use them.