Re: [IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

No, no, no!  There was just a news article last week about this very thing.
Flushing medication down the toilet is NOT supposed to be done.  It is a
dangerous practice because medication can get into the water supply.  If your
choice is flushing it or throwing it away...throwing it away is the BETTER
alternative.  However, the recommended thing to do is return unused medication
to the pharmacy for them to dispose of it properly.

I don't believe that a doctor nor pharmacist can legally re-distrubute
medication that has already been in the hands of another person (even
unopened).  The pharmacy is the CORRECT way to get rid of unused medication.