Re: [IP] you get what you pay for?...NOT

One of the things I keep thinking about regarding the
pump (any brand I think) is the cost vs. performance.
Face it, these little guys cost a bundle (over 5K).
So far, for my money, I have had 4 replacements and
now the water issue in only 1 year!  I remember when I
bought one of my first new cars, a little Ford Festiva
for $8900 back in 1992.  That thing ran like a top
with absolutely no repairs for over 10 years.  Hmmm,
kind of makes you wonder :-)  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?