[IP] Re: paradigm 512

Gotta agree...I *love* my 512!!! The bolus wizard is perfect for a gal like me
(i.e. math is not one of my many talents)!

I agree as well, there's no real reason to sue Minimed. Someone had said
earlier (I'm so sorry that I've forgotten who!) something that I've found true
for me--I'm not about to take a $6,000 piece of equipment into the water...I
just disconnect and if I need to, reconnect and take a bolus.

~Many hugs to all~