Re: [IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

Absolutely.  Most pharmacies will take unused medication back to dispose
of "properly".  SOmetimes they will take them back only at certain times...but
I think most would take back unused medication at any time.  They have to
dispose of medication, such as those contaminated, or messed up orders, etc.

Ryan