[IP] Coronary Calcium Screening CT

I was wondering if anyone had ever had this test done?  My new Endo.
recommended it after I told him of my family history of heart disease/20
years with diabetes.  I had it done and it had quite positive results on
one side < age 40.  This is a fairly new test that insurance does not
cover, and I wonder if anyone knows how accurate a diagnostic tool it
is???  I would be interested in any feedback.  Thanks!