[IP] re:Sue MNMD?

I think you have taken it a little too personal. All we wanted was for
MM to take responsibility and show that they care about their customers.
They did not do that at first. I believe they are doing better now. If
you notice, Diestronic can no longer sell pumps in North America and I
believe the biggest reason is that their customer service in dealing
with some problems was lacking. I may be wrong on this, but the point is
--- I would never want to sue MM because they are the best but sometimes
you have to be forceful in getting a company to take care of business.