[IP] paradigm 512

HI, just reading some of the posts about the upgrade to the Paradigm 512.
Have been on the pump for about 5 yrs now and started with the 507C, then
got the 511 in Feb and decided to go for the upgrade this month. The Blous
wizard is a pretty cool feature and my BG has improved. Most likely that is
d/t the fact that i would count up my carbs and then just guestimate a dose
b/c trying to divide 59 by 12 while I was on the run was a little hard. I
also like that the pump tells you how many units of insulin you have left
but it also converts that to into hours so you know if you can make it
through a night. I would have to agree that right now the glucose meter
doesn't do much more than just sending the glu value to your pump which can
be easily done by hand. You are also able to set the basal by 100th-s of a
unit which is nice. All in all i think the selling point is the bolus wizard
and is good for people who just aren't mathematical!