Re: [IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

Unless you are BOTH a medical doctor AND a Pharmacist, this is a FEDERAL
 offense!!! Welchol is a prescription-only medication, and to give it to anyone
else other than who is prescribed for is VERY illegal.  THis not a misdemenor,
but a felony!!!!

Don't do this...and please don't use IP to do this!!!!!!