Re: [IP] Logging programs

Unfortunately, there is as much software available for PocketPC.  Go to
handango.com and search for "diabetes" and see what comes up.

Development for PocketPC is more difficult and costly, so there isn't as much
 available at the moment, especially since PalmOS still holds the market share.
However, PocketPCs are growing in popularity, so there may be some decent
logging software available now.