RE: [IP]one Touch UltraSmart Review

Why would you send this note to Animas?  LifeScan (Johnson and Johnson) is the
manufacturer of the meter, not Animas. A note to the company might be faster.
Also, the 800 number on the back of the meter would be the number to call
regarding meter issues.

Below, is a link that might be useful:

>>I took advantage of the Animas offer -- this is the comment I put into
their feedback site this evening:

I just received your One Touch Ultra Smart meter from Animas Pump
Corporation and I can sum up my experience with one computer science
term, at the bottom of this message.<<

Barbara A. Bradley