[IP] Free, postage only WELCHOL

Realizing that high cholesterol and diabetes go hand in hand with some of us,
I am writing to this list.

My husband recently was switched from Welchol to another cholesterol lowering
agent.  We have 6 unopened bottles of Welchol (180 tablets per bottle) and
one almost full bottle, yes this one is opened.

I am trying to find a home for these bottle since I remember the days when I
cut visual strips into thirds to make my money go farther when I had no
insurance.  I hate to waste good stuff.

Please e-mail me off list to set up arrangements.  I live near St. Louis and
will be in Quincy, IL the first weekend of October if you don't want to pay
postage.  We could meet at a Hardees or somewhere for a diet coke.

Cee Dee