[IP] Re: Frozen Shoulders

I had three manipulations at New England Baptist
Boston Hospital followed by agressive PT that was 5
and 3 years ago and have recovered 95% of mobility.
The GREAT thing was that I do not have the pain. One
shoulder however required two manipulations. Warning
expect very high sugars afterwards so keep monitoring
and perhaps a bolus (I was not on pump)just be
prepared and not surprised.. I was

Jon
--- insulin-pumpers-digest
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> deductible contributions.
> per month is
> you and the rest

> from your IP mail
>

> insulin-pumpers-digest  Wednesday, September 17 2003
>  Volume 07 : Number 539

> This issue of the digest contains:
> Re: [IP] the labor of logging
> [IP] Number 1 reason
> [IP] Ironman Diabetic
> Re: [IP] the labor of logging
> Re: [IP] the labor of logging
> Re: [IP] the labor of logging (for Ryan)
> [IP] New Animas pumper!!
> RE: [IP] New Animas pumper!!
> Re: [IP] New Animas pumper!!
> Re: [IP] New Animas pumper!!
> [IP] PUMPING SUPPLIES NO LONGER NEEDED
> [IP] Dana pumps
> [IP] where's my letter & shoulder update
> [IP] Janine's Diabetes and Insulin Pump Webpage
> [IP] Number one problem?!?
> [IP]Re: Number One Reason
> Subject: [IP] Re:Number one problem?!?
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #538
> Re: [IP] BG levels
> [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #536
> RE: [IP] BG levels
> Re: Subject: [IP] Re:Number one problem?!?
> [IP] low BS
> Re: [IP] BG levels
> Profile of Douglas Burton <email @ redacted>
> [IP] RE:  New Animas Pumper
> Profile of Don Pridemore II
> <email @ redacted>
> Fwd: [IP] pumps. meters. cell phones and store
> security alarms- long and frus...
> Re: [IP] Dana pumps
> [IP] Medifast diet Questions
> [IP] oneTouch UltraSmart Review
> Re: Fwd: [IP] pumps. meters. cell phones and store
> security alarms-  long and frus...
> [IP] Re: Profile of Douglas Burton
> <email @ redacted>
> Re: [IP] BG levels
> Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?
> Profile of Michelle Schultz
> <email @ redacted>
> Re: [IP] Number 1 reason
> Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:28:48 -0700
> From: <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] the labor of logging
>
> I'm using ExManager Plus -- since it works with my
> pump.  They need to
> make a lot of improvements.  I sent an email to them
> about it.
>
> The Diabetes Pilot is a super program.  They need to
> model EzManager on
> it.

=== message truncated ===