Re: [IP] shoulder update

I missed your post about your frozen shoulder.  I sympathize.  Both of my
shoulders have been affected for about nine months, the left one more than the
 right. My rheumatologist gave me cortisone shots in the left joint (OUCH) which
loosened it up for awhile.  I attribute my improvement to my chiropractor who
does acupuncture.

Good luck to you in your chosen treatment.  Keep us posted!

The only good thing about a frozen shoulder is that it's almost impossible to
reach for things in the refrigerator!