Re: [IP] Dana pumps

On 9/17/03 9:12 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> WHAT IS THE WEB SITE FOR DANA PUMPS WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS
> LIKE?????
It is a disetronic pump check it out at the disetronic website
http://www.disetronic-usa.com

> KEEP PUMPIN IT UP
> WITH LOVE
>

> JILL & MINI-ME (CLEAR PARADIGM)
>
> SORRY MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK IN CAPITALS ONLY SHOULD HAVE IT FIXED SOON PLEASE
> FORGIVE ME

Uh, they're pretty inexpensive at FRY's but hey I have a couple of spares
here at the house, email me off list with a snail addy and I'll fire one off
to you.

-- Why do computer geeks confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because OCT 31 = DEC 25

iChat: <email @ redacted>

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com