[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #539

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to know if anyone here is in need of a new pump.
  I have a brand new one, never used that I want to sell.  It is perfect if
you don't have insurance or something.  It was bought to have for a back up
and now my insurance company is buying me another Paradigm for a back up
since that is what I wear on a regular basis and is what I am used to.  The
one I am selling is a new Animas. Like I said, it is brand new, I have the
box and everything and as far as I know there is absolutely nothing wrong
with it since I have never even used it.  I don't even know how to use it.
LOL, good back up huh?  Email me privately if you are interested. I am going
to check retail on these and sell it for half the cost if not more.

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.