From: George <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:05:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

Continuous monitoring! No matter how well you weigh it, count it,
calculate it, there will usually be another factor that you just
haven't "factored in" How do you measure stress? How do you measure
your hormone production. There is absolutely no way you can cover it
all, so you just adjust, and to do that you need to know where your bg
is and which way it is going. We need live CGMS, not just a bunch of
numbers you can download at your Docs office, but numbers we can use
ourselves. Until that time I will test where I want, when I want, and
if anyone has a problem with it, well, that's just their problem. I'm
not compromising to make them feel any more comfortable.