Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

At 2:32 PM +0000 9/17/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>  So, what is YOUR number one problem for controlling your diabetes?
>I'm curious
>  to know what people see as their biggest issue (not issues, but singular

Continuous monitoring!  No matter how well you weigh it, count it,
calculate it, there will usually be another factor that you just
haven't "factored in"   How do you measure stress?   How do you
measure your hormone production.   There is absolutely no way you can
cover it all, so you just adjust, and to do that you need to know
where your bg is and which way it is going.   We need live CGMS, not
just a bunch of numbers you can download at your Docs office, but
numbers we can use ourselves.  Until that time I will test where I
want, when I want, and if anyone has a problem with it, well, that's
just their problem.  I'm not compromising to make them feel any more

George          ;>P