RE: [IP] BG levels

If you are high two hours after a meal, I would change the bolus (insulin
carb ratio) first. If you are high after the two hours, then look at
changing the basal rate. Don't change them both at the same time or you
won't really know what worked.

Sorry Cindee but I tend to disagree with you on your advice.

I know for me, neither the Humalog nor the Novalog works in 2 hours.  Both
still remain in my system up to 5 hours lowering my blood sugars and perhaps
if I check my b.g. 2 1/2 -3 hrs. afterwards, I have a better idea of how I
did with my original bolus.

This is just my findings and you have to agree that each diabetic is

Kathy Bruckmeyer