[IP] Number one problem?!?

Ryan.. i dont think, you could be MORE correct....
if i wished for anything...
its something, like a microwave, that i could put the food in, and, it would
tell me the exact carbs....

Ohmigosh - this is *exactly* what I was hoping for!  This is the *killer*
variable for my numbers - those mixed foods for which I can't, for the life
of me, figure an accurate count.  Casseroles, pasta meals, and the dread
pizza - forget it - I play catch up... every time.  Some kind of "carbowhiz"
would be wondrous!  So are you working on it, Len? <g>