[IP] Janine's Diabetes and Insulin Pump Webpage

It's wild to me that "Artorius Rex" and numerous others have been pumping
for so many years!  I just *heard* about the pump in the last 3 or 4 years,
and I just wanted to thank Janine (from Canada), if she's on this list, for
her awesome website (which now I can't seem to pull up), which gave me the
courage and confidence to proceed with investigating pumping, knowing noone
locally who either was diabetic or pumped.  It was one of the few sites I
found doing searches (wonder why the IP site didn't show up at the
time...hmm...)  Anyway, Janine, many thanks for maintaining that site, and
if any of you know her, pass along my kudos, please!