[IP] New Animas pumper!!

Hi, gang,

Well, the sticky-piston problem finally claimed my trusty D-tron, and my HMO
offered to replace it for free with an Animas I1000. Just got it this morning,
and my area Animas Trainer came up the stairs just as the FedEx boys were
leaving. Now, that's TIMING!

This is a very impressive little pump! I would LOVE to hear from other Animas
pumpers with tips, experiences, suggestions, etc. This is going to take a
little getting used to, but the learning curve should be short.

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2
Simsbury, CT 06070