Re: [IP] the labor of logging

 --- On Wed 09/17, Don Stevens < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Don Stevens [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:08:13 -0500Subject: Re: [IP] the labor of loggingInsulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.Your donation of
$10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to serve you and the restof the diabetes community. Please
visit:http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtmlYour annual contribution will
eliminate this header from your IP mailWhich Palm program do you use?? I have
the Diabetespilot program for the Palm and desktop. and seems to work well, Also
use the UltraSmart meter that lets you enter carbs/insulin boluses/ and cal. the
TDD's nice to have a backup. I usually download to the computer a couple of
times a week from both. don
 Don, I use the ezManager Plus and I know Kathleen uses the ezManager (or the
Plus). I'm not sure about the Plus part :) You can read about the software at
http://www.animascorp.com/products/pr_ezmanager.shtml Liz
 email @ redacted wrote:> Today's an example of how the Ezmanager has
helped me

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com