[IP] Ironman Diabetic

Go to the JDRF home page.   www.jdrf.org.  On the left hand side is a button
to click for the IRONMAN....This is my friend David Weingard!!  David was
 diagnosed a few years ago, in his 30s, with type 1. He was on a pump I think
less
than a year after diagnosis, and joined the pump support group I started in
manhattan.  he has always been inspiring with everything he does (so much more
so than stupid Will Cross and his Antarctic mid-adventure), so I am really
 happy he is being featured! About time the adults with type 1 get some frigging
recognition, dontcha think???

GO DAVID!!

Sara Smarty Pants