From: Don Stevens <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:08:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [IP] the labor of logging

Which Palm program do you use?? I have the Diabetespilot program for
the Palm and desktop. and seems to work well, Also use the UltraSmart
meter that lets you enter carbs/insulin boluses/ and cal. the TDD's
nice to have a backup. I usually download to the computer a couple of
times a week from both. don