Re: [IP] the labor of logging

Which Palm program do you use??  I have the Diabetespilot program for
the Palm and desktop. and seems to work well, Also use the UltraSmart
meter that lets you enter carbs/insulin boluses/ and cal. the TDD's nice
to have a backup.  I usually download to the computer a couple of times
a week from both.