Re: [IP] Off topic to chat people -- my husband's status

On 9/17/03 11:44 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> He went to the orthopedist today.  They told him that he needed surgery
> at 6:00 am and that he would get 3 pins put in.  They have him on
> crutches for 2 months and are hoping he doesn't need a hip replacement.
>
> <sigh>

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Hugs to you both!

"A Nerd is someone whose life centers around computers and technology. A
Geek is someone whose life centers around computer and technology...and they
LIKE it that way!"

Jenny

AOL/iChat: Wyldceltic1
<email @ redacted>