Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

Gee whiz - carb counting ISN'T an exact science?

 Pre-packaged meal amount variances - sauces - i find I usually OVER bolus for
these inless I practically "lick the plate clean".

Exercise monkies things up..
cycles of the moon...
cursed for the day by the spooky receptionist...
bad sleep/good sleep
rebounds from lows..

 And I'm sure there are tons more reasons for fluctuatons - I'm just happy to
have a pump that allows me to make easy corrections/guestimations etc

Maybe someday i'll get lucky enough to have those consistent numbers.

Linda & Dax