[IP] any marathon runners with advice

 I am considering running a marathon and would love any helpful hints or advice
from pumpers who have run marathons. I have started my training and have already
played around with lowering basals before running and dealing with nightime lows
after running. Overnight lows are one of my major concerns- the long-lasting
effect that distance running will have on my BGs.

 Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...or any books geared towards this
subject. Thank you!

Do you Yahoo!?