Re: [IP] Re: the labor of logging

Some other options for Palm Pilots.  The cheap Zire is nice but SLOW!
Makes me crazy.

If you are a techie, and live on a Palm it pays to get at least the
Palm 130 -- you can get a refurbished one from Palm for $140.  I sprung
for the Zire 71, it has a camera, and MP3 player built in, and I"m a
tech junkie.

If you don't want to use EzManager, Pilot Diabetes has good
functionality and does the calculations for you.  I used it before
EzManager.  It just doesn't interface with the pump.

Elizabeth is right, Ebay is a good source.

FYI: I would donate my slow Zire to a good pumper home.  Just pay