Re: [IP] Number one problem?!?

There are very few things that can go wrong with my BG overnight.  I've
dealt with this for 20 years.   90% of the time when I wake up with a
high blood sugar (while on the pump), it's due to a sight failure.

I hate high blood sugar more than I hate changing my sites.  I'd rather
not deal with high BG levels for hours and hours, hoping for something to
work, when I can make an easy fix for the most likely problem.

My solution worked, I took a correction bolus with a syringe, changed my site
 and was back down to 86 within an hour.  Two hours after that I'm back at 102.